Sunday, April 1, 2007

Prize Update

The Prizes from Gaming Lagoon continue to roll in to me!

On Friday when I got home, my XBOX Live! Vision bundle was waiting in the mailbox. Check this thing out, 1 Year XBOX Live! Membership, 200 Microsoft Points, XBOX Live! Vision Camera, XBOX Live! Headset, Uno and Robotron Arcade Games. All free for me for filling out surveys at Gaming Lagoon.

I also got another 1600 Point Live Card this week.



So, that makes now, 5 Free XBOX 1600 Point Cards, and the Vision Camera, this stuff would have cost me $180 plus tax at a place like Best Buy. Instead, it was free from Gaming Lagoon. If you haven't started with Gaming Lagoon, you should check them out today. If you have started, what are you doing reading this when you could be getting free points and cool stuff?

No comments: