Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another Great Prize



It has been a while since I've posted, I've been getting some great prizes, but have been too busy with summer fun and work to get a chance to post. I just came back from vacation and found this in my mailbox, so I snapped a quick photo to share, will have some more soon as well.

Gaming Lagoon gets you the best prizes, fast.

This is the Microsoft Chat Pad - it clips to your XBOX 360 controller and lets you type messages and enter redemption codes from Points and Membership cards.

This thing is great, I've only been using it two days, and already don't want to go back to the old school hunting with the analog stick.

It does not interfere with your play either, I've been playing Gears Of War and the Chat Pad is not in the way.

- Also, there are two great deals on Gaming Lagoon you should be able to find right now.

- #1 - eBay - 10 Points - Just create a new eBay account, bid on something and you get 10 points.

- #2 - Discover Business Card - 50 Points - Just apply for a Discover Business Credit Card and get 50 points

That's 60 points total, or 3 1600 Microsoft Points cards for about 15 minutes of filling out surveys at Gaming Lagoon.

So, what are you waiting for, click on any of the Gaming Lagoon links and start getting your freebies today!

No comments: